View Single Post
Old 14-07-2021, 11:07   #14
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Convicted Child Killer Colin Pitchfork to be Released by Parole board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
If someone murdered over a crime of passion, a fit of pique or you were in a gang or criminal fraternity etc, you know what I mean. I believe there is a chance of rehabilitation.

But this guy raped two “children” and then murdered them.

I don’t think you should ever see the outside of a prison cell for that kind of crime.

There’s lots of casual low level offenders in prison taking up time and resources that are not really a danger to society and for who prison does not help them or us and then there’s people like him the world is a better place with him locked away.

I don’t believe in the death penalty but for the real evil *******s, they should stay locked up.
It’s beggars belief this evil prick wants to be freed. It’s like Moors Murderer, Myra Hindley wanting her freedom in the 90’s, she would have been lynched the day she was freed. Thankfully, she died of cancer, but I remember at the time there was a little campaign to free her claiming she was a reformed character. I think regardless of how one changes their character, they can’t ever change their evil deeds of the past.

This Pitchfork scumbag, took his young baby son along with him and left him in the car during one of the murders. He then coerced a colleague to take a DNA test, he was eventually caught when 5,000 men in his area, had to do a DNA test.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote