View Single Post
Old 14-07-2021, 09:22   #13
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Convicted Child Killer Colin Pitchfork to be Released by Parole board

If someone murdered over a crime of passion, a fit of pique or you were in a gang or criminal fraternity etc, you know what I mean. I believe there is a chance of rehabilitation.

But this guy raped two “children” and then murdered them.

I don’t think you should ever see the outside of a prison cell for that kind of crime.

There’s lots of casual low level offenders in prison taking up time and resources that are not really a danger to society and for who prison does not help them or us and then there’s people like him the world is a better place with him locked away.

I don’t believe in the death penalty but for the real evil *******s, they should stay locked up.