View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 15:08   #1439
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Fantastic news about the shortage of 'lower-skilled jobs' in the meat/poultry industry.

This means there are work places and opportunities available for all the British dole scrounging druggies that are 'really really looking for work guv, but there isn't any 'cos all the foreigners are doing em, innit'

Time for the Govt. to get these people working . . or no more benefits
A very simplistic way of looking at it....

Consider the following.

Most processing plants operate in out of town areas.

Most 'dole scrounging druggies' live in centralised urban environments.

Most 'dole scrounging druggies' don't have cars & therefore rely on public transport.

Public transport doesn't run services either
1) At the time that people need to start their shifts
or
2) Near enough to processing sites for people to get to.

The processing plants in and around my local area don't offer a company owned bus service.

Whilst I'm all for people who are able to work actually working, let's set about the issue with a degree of realism as to what can be achieved rather than spaffing sun-esque gibberish.

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
As low as it can go, why would i want to pay more than i need too
You'll love chicken in a can !