Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 10:41   #1062
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Irony jumped the tracks, careened down the embankment, crashed through a circus, drove over a mink farm, and finally plowed into a protected wetland where it rolled over, leaking oil, and exploded, raining down smoking clown shrapnel and flaming weasels over the countryside.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1760195.html
Quote:
Conservative MPs could still vote against Boris Johnson's coronavirus measures despite attempts to placate them with looser restrictions, the prime minister has been warned.

MP Steve Baker, who leads the 50-strong Coronavirus Research Group caucus, said he was "reassured" by the planned lifting of limits on retail, sport and religious services and but that it might not be enough to secure the support of his colleagues.

While such a rebellion would be embarrassing for the prime minister, Labour's support for the government means there is little chance of the measures actually being defeated.

"This is a major infringement on a right to a family life. I'm looking at the European Convention on Human Rights as I speak to you," the staunch Brexiteer told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.
Steve Baker previously...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DB81DED0-F9AE-428E-89F0-15717EB88DFC.jpeg (28.3 KB, 63 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.