View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 14:48   #35
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
I really despise gardening. Luckily one of my friends is a gardener and he does it for me as long as I look I after his laptop
Duncan hates gardening too dilli, whereas I find it quite relaxing don't get me wrong I do cheat as I plan to lay artificial grass in our back garden and get a nice water feature as I'm fed up with the dull mono bloc and flower beds we have at the moment.

My moan today is impatience on the road, today I had someone sitting so close to me that when I looked in the rear view mirror I would have sworn they were sitting in the back of my car. I was stuck behind a car and the car in front was behind a tractor then the idiot behind me overtook myself and the car in front as well as the tractor posing a risk to all of us IMO don't get me wrong I'm not a slow driver but common sense tells you this is dangerous.