View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 09:48   #34
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
That's exactly what I do when I'm feeling creative (and hungry...). I love cooking and doing it at home saves a fortune too.
Too right! You know what went into the food and if you're counting calories, like us, you can keep them low as well.

My Moan: Late payers, as usual: Making the excuse that they only do accounting runs at the end of the month. Not so good when you put your 14 day invoice in on the first.

I wonder if that works with the utlities.

They probably get preferential terms unlike us proles.