View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 08:19   #2283
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Den, I can access Amazon without any problem on my Smart TV and on Roku.

My point is, and this is what you don't seem to be grasping, is that I want all the stuff that I am viewing or want to view on 'My Shows' on the V6. I can do that with Netflix, which is supported by VM, but not with Amazon.
l grasp fully what you are saying OB but your stance is full of contradictions based on your constant portrayal that Linear TV is dying and that you have many other ways to access good streaming content so what is the problem as others don't seem to moan about that situation as you know as well as l know that Amazon and Now TV are not coming to Virgin anytime soon.

---------- Post added at 08:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Den, I can access Amazon without any problem on my Smart TV and on Roku.

My point is, and this is what you don't seem to be grasping, is that I want all the stuff that I am viewing or want to view on 'My Shows' on the V6. I can do that with Netflix, which is supported by VM, but not with Amazon.

---------- Post added at 08:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

Why do I get the feeling that these DNP orders you currently have are going to be one big disappointment...?
Perhaps you need to look into your crystal ball again.