Thread: 200M Gamer Being held hostage!
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 10:21   #1
duncan.stevenson
cf.member

Services: VIVID200 Gamer, Mix TV with V6 TiVo
duncan.stevenson is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Being held hostage!

Just off the phone with VM cancellations, and I'm absolutely fuming.

Last year we signed up for a package and although we don't use TV/Phone, we were told to try it out for a year and cancel if we didn't use it anymore. It worked out cheaper than BB on its own, so fine. We haven't really used it at all, but the VIVID 200 Gamer is great.

Called today to cancel those services and save a bit of money. Told they no longer sell 200 Gamer and the only way to cancel those services would be to switch to the inferior VIVID 200. VIVID 350 isn't available in our area, or I'd gladly switch to that.

If they'd have matched the price of BB only and left me where I am I'd be happy, but the best he could do was about £3/mo off. I'd be happy to send them back the TiVo box - we just don't use it.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation? We're in a new build development so if they didn't put in 350 at the time I can't imagine them doing it any time soon.

I find it impossible to believe that nobody at VM can make this happen. I'm not looking for any sort of discount. In fact I'd even be wiling to pay the £50/mo for the VIVID350 and continue to receive the 200 Gamer if necessary.
duncan.stevenson is offline   Reply With Quote