View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 19:00   #749
RizzyKing

Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Mick i appreciate what your trying to do and am sorry if i am hindering it. People are bound to start going from concern to anger on this issue as so far many of the answers have been well being polite not very adequate and amount to little more then half truth's. Getting blood from a stone would be easier at times or at least thats how it feels no solid answers and nothing from VM.

Thats another bone of contention for me VM what the hell are they doing is this the way cusotmers of VM can expect to be treated in future and if we are successful and stop this deal we will probably be down the same road again with a new company or an old one renamed and a slightly beeter approach.

As much as some real answers from phorm would be nice i would much prefer to have someone on behalf of VM here to answer questions and to put our side across to i have tried phoning them and got nothing but "i am not sure what your referring too" or "there really isn't anything to worry about it is being done for your benefit" both of whch just make my temper on this issue worse.

Here's a thought maybe the same 5% that are ok with this are the same 5% that hog all the bandwidth.