View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 18:51   #745
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHarman View Post
Here is a new question. Being as EY has done a US privacy review and the other Privacy reviews are done to US standards, why is this being marketed to UK ISPs first when grabbing ISPs such as Time Warner Cable or Verizon FiOS or Cablevision or ComCast would get more subscribers.

So why is the initial introduction into the UK marked, not the US one where most internet innovation usually occurs first?
somehow I dont think we will get our questions answered he's scarpered without even doing his PR.

So much for helping us

RizzyKing WELL SAID.

ultimately thats what I want to know. WHY CANT PHORM and there PR(TROLLING) MAKE it clear easy permanent 1 off opt OUT (better make it opt in only).

WHy is it so hard for them to be open and honest.

Like I fear they will implement hidden code to kill our so called opt out cookie. Afterall doubt it would be hard for company of its background to implement a kill program forcing us all into PHORM.

The way I feel about this Its almost like a legalised hacking of your PC.