View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 11:48   #521
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And I do not have any issue with saying that at all.

That said - Repeat after me, the NHS is not up for sale, will never be in the hands of the U.S, ever, period. If you believe the crap coming out from Labour and Lib Dems, who certainly cannot be trusted on the truth then more fool you!

Since US companies already have access into the NHS (on the provision that they have a location in the EU, at which point they are as free to bid for contracts as anyone else)

I don't think it's unreasonable to be on guard against access to the NHS being used as leverage in future trade deals.

It's certainly not unreasonable to be aware of the lies that ALL the political parties are prepared to tell. or the U turns they're prepared to make.

I'm going to bookmark your response above, and if you're right send you a bottle of whatever you wish If you're wrong however.... then... well... we're in a whole different world.