View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 23:14   #478
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The Tele isn’t about to let itself be anyone’s tool. Their agendas are clearly aligned but there’s no doubt Chris Evans is doing this because he’s fully bought into it.

The front page proofs of tomorrow’s print edition is circulating now - they’re running it downpage, but it’s on the front and I suspect the only reason it’s not the lead is because of ex-HRH Andy.
Agree on why its downpage.

When I talk about The Telegraph being a tool, I mean a tool in the same way that ITV News was a useful tool for someone when it distributed the leaked email about the 20th May party.

I can't see why most UK news outlets would not go in heavily if presented with this material, unless there was a good reason not to. For example, The Sun would be a poor choice to leak this story to as one of the Downing Street leaving-dos was for James Slack, now its deputy editor.

The Telegraph is a shrewd choice to leak this article to given its fondness for royalty.