Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2019, 12:59   #1617
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Shallow, specious? You need to get a perspective here. If they put a blue rosette on a hat stand, it would win Wokingham.

The individual you admire ignores the majority of his constituency's wishes, ignores the instructions of his party and ignores the real and present danger to the country of leaving without a deal.

I am puzzled why you admire him so?
Haven’t you read what I’ve said? JR has been voted in at Wokingham by people in the full knowledge of his EU views. They like him.

As to ignoring party stuff in Parliament, the guvmin’s mess is such that no Brexit respecting Tory MP would be worth a candle if they followed May’s whip.

As to no deal, you speak from a Remainer’s perspective; that should not be a basis for criticism of an excellent constituency MP.

Your puzzlement is a ridiculous and gratuitous sentiment.

My advice is at your risk.