View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 18:07   #9
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Some thoughts on possible future Freeview capacity usage at MPEG4 switchover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
It was just a thought exercise. I find it oddly enjoyable organising/planning things like that in my head.

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

So I guess the individual cost of these panels, and how many need changing will be a major deciding factor as to whether the multiplex that gets removed is a PSB one or a commercial one?
All the areas where 700Mhz retunes have already taken place have had these panels changed, which is now well over 75% of the country. When you consider that only the relays using UHF channels above 48 were affected then a lot of relays required no work at all.
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote