View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 11:36   #23
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Retentions - what phone options to dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonydtiger View Post
PAying the £90 for ViP atm, although I haven't tried to get an offer like that as I'm not too fussed about the TV part. Just been trying to get BB deals.

I enabled marketing about 3 weeks ago. The only other problem I can think of is that my I've never had the home phone plugged in but I have told them lots of times to ring the mobile number for contact issues.

£90 seems like a good deal as new customers pay £89 and then £129 after 12 months according to their website, so that is probably why they're not giving you another deal, you may have to cancel your cancellation request if you don't have an alternative set up?