View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 14:27   #4200
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

When will my neighbour learn that we don't break the law and we just want left alone!

Last Wednesday evening hubby allowed our son to reverse his car up our driveway while he was moving mine. Long story short we had a visit from the police stating that they had received a call saying that we were allowing our son who is 15 to drive on a public highway but were not willing to say who reported the incident. My eldest son took over as he is doing law and explained that our neighbour has a interdict against her, he showed them the dashcam footage in where they said that they were happy that no crime had been committed as this was clearly on private land, he also offered to them CCTV footage which they said was no need as they were satisfied that no crime had taken place. My eldest son said that he suspected that it was our neighbour who reported his brother and if his suspicion was correct would they please have a word with her as she knows this was private land due to the court case as both parties were in receipt of the surveys and he suggested the only crime that has been committed in his opinion was was by our neighbour and since he has given proof of our court case with our neighbour along with showing video footage, if his suspicion is correct and that she was the one who reported this incident surely this can be classed as wasteful employment of police time by knowingly making a false report since she knew this was our private property and not a public highway. When my son mentioned our neighbour again the police said so you have a disgruntled neighbour and my son said well you could say that but I can understand being upset at losing a court case and having to pay all costs but just because you have a interdict preventing you from harassing my parents that does not give you the right to use Police Scotland for harassment.

The police have since been at my neighbours house I can only hope that if it was her who reported my youngest son they take my eldest sons advice and explain to her about wasting police time and more importantly that she was the only one who committed a crime as she knew without doubt that this was private land as she has a copy of the land register (title deeds)

I think this proves our suspicion that this was once again my delightful neighbour trying to cause upset to us. I have asked my son if the police will now tell us if it was her that reported his brother and he said no but he is keeping a file just in case this should happen again then he said he will be asking the police to press charges as I really don't need this at the moment or anytime. Will this woman never learn how many times will it take for her to learn or is she really that unintelligent...

Anyway I have more things to worry about atm than this silly woman! but I just can't stop crying at the moment I just do not know how much I can take tbh.

Last edited by weenie; 29-05-2017 at 14:36.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote