View Single Post
Old 27-05-2017, 22:25   #4199
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Thanks everyone, I am extremely worried about her. Nothing I can do though except wait and see, and be there for her. I've got a sneaky suspicion though it was drug related rather than epilepsy. She has her A Levels soon so I am suspecting she was using something to try and keep her awake to revise. Hopefully I am wrong on that, and hopefully it was just something heat related.
Mark it could be something as innocent as energy drinks, at my son's school during exam time some of my son's friends including my son were drinking energy drinks or taken caffeine tablets called pro plus to say I went off my head at just how stupid he was being is a understatement and of course he was mad when I told the other boy's parents what our kids were doing. Children just see these as drinks and not realise the danger of these so called energy drinks. I showed my son this in the hope he see's that his Mum is not talking a load of dribble.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...k-told-7533905

Please everyone who has children tell them of the dangers of these so called drinks.

Last edited by weenie; 27-05-2017 at 22:29.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote