View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 18:38   #2011
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

The forest introduced CO-OP multiplayer a while ago but like Stranded Deep, it doesn't really offer longetivity.

The Long Dark is good enough. Has animation style graphics and although I haven't finished it I believe it does have a point to it, seems the objective was to cross from one map to the other whilst staying alive, bears, the cold and whatnot are the problems in the way. Set in Northern Canada I think. Quite immersive. I remember an in game day which was far too cold to venture outside without freezing to death.

Subnautica is a survival game but offers something completely different and unique underwater base building and submarines.

DayZ of course is still out there but that'll never really leave early access and seems like a succesfull grab and run job with minimal updates per year compared to others in the same genre.

Rust is heavily updated weekly and is constantly changing. This is a proper alpha so buy at your own risk. Things are constantly being reset, wiped or removed, this is what game development should be.

H1Z1 is a generic Infestation clone, which is hilarious because Infestation is one of the worst games to ever be sold. H1Z1 however... Is awful too.

No Mans Sky - Space survival - One of the worst cases of Bait and switch I've seen in gaming. A truly awful game that's beyond just being broken with an extortionate price for what it actually is.

Not sure if I've missed any but played all the above and more.