View Single Post
Old 22-06-2012, 15:42   #216
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I come from the angle of it was clearly a race-related crime as all the men were Asian. Actually I could be wrong, I think perhaps one or two were Iraqi/Saudi or something? Either way none of the men were white.

Now obviously I'm not stupid enough to suggest that white-British men do not commit these types of crimes.

But in this case, it cannot be denied that the police have no charged any white-British men with anything. There must be a reason why they kept it within their own races. On this basis I say race played a massive part in the case.
If all of the victims were white, then you could have an argument. The facts are we don't know if all of the victims were white as there could be a lot that haven't come forward. My understanding of a racially motivate crime is that the victim is off a different race. In this case we know that the ring lleader has raped/groomed girls both white and asian - so I can't see him purely motivated by race.

I think there will be asian girls who have been raped by these guys, as there will be many other white girls who have still not come forward. What I think needs to be done is the stigma associated with rape needs to be addressed in asian communities. It happens - rape is not only carried out on english white girls, and the sooner and their respective communities accept this then we will be seeing more asians behind bars for rape.
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote