Old 22-06-2012, 15:33   #213
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
The original feelings and arguments was that this had to be a race crime because all the victims were white. I'm simply pointing out that it has now been proven that not all the victims were white. My argument all along has been that these scumbags preyed on vunerable girls.

Yes all the gang members were asian (from similar if not the same community background) but I do not think they were racially motivated in their choice of targets. I would say that they probably white girls (or non asian girls) were seen as an easier target because they could be exploited with drink, drugs, or because they came from worse backgrounds. Rochdale has a big asian population that is mainly muslim so maybe they were less vunerable to be exploited by alcohol and drugs. This is slightly different from picking girls simply because they were white.

I also do not think that this asian victim is the only asian girl they raped. I think others will not come out due to the cultural pressures that they might feel they will be under.
I come from the angle of it was clearly a race-related crime as all the men were Asian. Actually I could be wrong, I think perhaps one or two were Iraqi/Saudi or something? Either way none of the men were white.

Now obviously I'm not stupid enough to suggest that white-British men do not commit these types of crimes.

But in this case, it cannot be denied that the police have not charged any white-British men with anything. There must be a reason why they kept it within their own races. On this basis I say race played a massive part in the case.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote