Thread: Football Season 2019/2020 Football
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 18:52   #819
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2019/2020 Football

Usually I'd just agree but I'm sitting this one out, there's no winners. We're either focusing on a single man's death or excessive human rights violations as a whole. It has to be the latter and if its the latter you lose credibility when you're in bed with Erdoğan, which she is.

Thus you're either against it all or against nothing at all. You don't get to pick and choose and then claim a moral high ground. There shouldn't be sides here. Sides are for political arguments and agendas. You can't talk of moral values when you're being backed by a borderline dictator.

All I really see here is Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar all lecturing each other about morals and rights. Then countries with the power to change it simply not caring.

But they still committed a crime, but then so did X country and so forth. You see why it's a never ending circle of hypocrisy and nonsense, people spend more time trying to discredit the other than actually debating human rights.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 10-05-2020 at 19:11.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote