View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 21:25   #3
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte
Re: Show us your Aquariums

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I am down to a couple of small tanks, that's if they even qualify for the title of tank.
I have a small 15ltr Biorb that is home to 3 White Cloud Mountain Minnows, the other resident, a Glass shrimp having died last week. With all the cold weather I installed a small heater and as I am running the Biorb at 22C I am considering adding a couple of Cherry Shrimps if I can manage to get any that are big enough not to be live food for the WCMM.

My second tank/large vase houses my Moss Balls and this, together with a larger but as yet unconditioned tank, will be the home to the main Cherry Shrimp colony when I manage to track some down.

I will try to get some pictures if I can move the cat away from his favourite view point.
I can get Cherry shrimp quite easily near me. The Wirral isn't a massive distance away from Manchester but probably a bit too far to buy a few quids worth of tiny shrimp.
Would love to see some pictures, what size was the glass shrimp? I got some live plants in my tank today ready for the next stage of conditioning before I get my shrimp and fish.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote