View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:54   #1910
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
First person I spoke to at VM didn't have a clue what was going on.
Second person was very helpful. Confirmed the £64.99 was for both V6s and possibly included both activation fees too.

I was told that my VIP package would go up by £10 a month, so seems they are charging a monthly fee of £5 per box, which I didn't think was too bad.
My loyalty discount also absorbs some of this cost anyway.
Virgin stated our package won't go up as a result. The fees for TiVo remain the same,there is no reason for a £10 charge as the box comes with no additional fees and no hidden charges

"Virgin Media will also undercut Sky on the cost of upgrading. Subscribers to top tier cable packages will not be charges extra, whereas Sky Q introduced a ‘super premium’ package."

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by offmore View Post
I was told the same as you , and my monthly payment would go up by £5
Your monthly payment doesn't go up as stated by Virgin media

Virgin Media will also undercut Sky on the cost of upgrading. Subscribers to top tier cable packages will not be charges extra, whereas Sky Q introduced a ‘super premium’ package.

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

Hi Liam. Great news! It's available at no extra monthly charge (unlike the latest boxes from some of our competitors). There is just a small, one-off activation fee of £99.95 (£49.95 if you're on our top TV pack). Mark
Ddonald2016 is offline   Reply With Quote