View Single Post
Old 29-02-2024, 22:46   #16
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Moving home, question about install

So a few weeks on and things haven't moved along, it really is frustrating dealing with CS, even a complaint raised seems to be going round in circles, every time I speak to someone I am told a pre-pull is scheduled for that day, either staff just say that or the contractors that this with are gaming the system and just changing the date everyday so it doesn't breach an SLA.

I need to get this escalated and so far my request to speak to a manager or area manager is falling on deaf ears and I am getting absolutely no reply's regarding compensation.
zantarous is offline   Reply With Quote