View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 13:44   #6
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Virgin to create 500 call centre jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbow1956 View Post
they want to make hast & get them working . I have tried 4 times to get thru I know this may be because of this flu virus but I am beginning to think they are using this has an excuse to stop answering phone calls recorded answering saying go to VM website utterly useless the web chat not working at this time there is no way to contact VM for a company of this size it is not good enough. I bet sky customers don't have this problem ?
Some of their call centres are out of action because of the Coronavirus currently so trying to get through to them on phone can take up to a hour going by my own experiences so patience is required.

Webchat is a complete waste of time as there is no one that is going to reply to you apart from a automated bot.

As for Sky l suspect they generally have the same type issues one would imagine.

Last edited by denphone; 09-04-2020 at 14:17.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote