View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 18:07   #7517
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Crikey are you ever happy MM.
I thought even MM woud be happy with that launch, even if it's not on VM just yet!

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I was not suggesting that Disney offers any discount to VM. I was suggesting that VM use the money they were paying Hayu to reduce the cost of Disney + to their top end subscribers.

Or maybe VM might consider bundling all the streamers and offering a discount on that to the value of the Hayu cost. Both Sky and VM are able to offer multiple TV channels at a discount so the same should be happening for a bouquet of streamers. Surely, this would generate more VM subscribers taking the full package, so it would be worth doing this.

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

On your first post, that was a hell of a long time for Hayu to be offering a freebie to Virgin Media, so I doubt that was the case. Three months maybe, six at a stretch, but no longer than that.

As for Comcast owning Sky and Hayu, that would certainly make perfect sense.

On the second post, I think the beer is more likely at this time!

Or maybe Corona lager...
Yup, you probably have a point about the length of the Hayu deal.
I suspect there's probably some good deals on that particular brand of beer at the moment. They must be cursing the virus having the same name.