Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 14:14   #396
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My my your memory is quite poor OB as don't you remember your Sky Atlantic coming soon predictions.
I don't see what this has to do with Sky Atlantic, Den. The arrival of Sky Atlantic on Virgin Media was never confirmed explicitly by Sky or VM. It always was speculation, sparked off by a Broadcast report which turned out to be far off the mark.

I am sure you don't deny the reports that Virgin are in talks with Disney + (they confirmed that they were, and that they have a long standing relationship with Disney) and of course Disney want their streamer on as many platforms as possible, as they themselves have said.

That Virgin haven't got it at launch is par for the course, but there is nothing to be gained by being negative about the prospect of it coming to VM.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote