View Single Post
Old 22-03-2020, 11:28   #3
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: TV GO via browser - requirements question

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Just checked my bookmarks and here is a link that still works.
TV Go.
Currently watching Sky One as a check that it still works.

BBC insist that you use their iPlayer instead. Other channels might do likewise.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 ----------

I had an idea/memory recollection and put Silverlight into my web search and I found tech specs for supported computers last updated in 2018.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...ices-can-i-use

Wonder how much things have changed since this was updated. Are there less problems now with Mac? Does Linux work?

If Chrome and Firefox don't need Silverlight on non-Windows 10 systems I assume they use HTML5 for video, and maybe whatever OS have current versions of those browsers, are compatible?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote