View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 14:21   #52
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
When you get into the Amazon Fire Stick, you come up with exactly the same screen as you do when you access Prime through VM and Sky. The one difference is that you have a ‘channels’ option along the list of features at the top of the screen (the same line as the ‘Home’ and ‘Search’ headings).

As far as I can see, it’s all part of Amazon Prime, but if ‘Prime’ actually indicates something else, that’s news to me. It all comes under my Prime subscription.

I am assuming you don’t have Roku or a Fire stick.
I haveboth a roku express and a firetv 4k box, basically it comes up on what is the firetv home screen which shows prime, so where it says channels is in fact firetvs app store, i can see where the confusion would lie.
You cannot subscribe to these as part of prime, however on some apps you can now subscribe using Amazon pay, this is how i got around HULU not allowing uk cards i set up usa amazon account linked my debit card to it then used Amazon pay to pay for HULU, then reverted my Amazon account back to UK.
I have both UK and USA apps on my firetv.
My main device is my Nvidia Shield also on there a lot of apps are now allowing you to pay via google pay.