View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 13:47   #50
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
They are not on Amazon prime at all, they are on Amazon fire devices yes.
The Discovery channel on prime video is exactly that it is not Discovery+

Do you mean the channels icon on the fire tv devices themselves? If so you should be clearer as it looked like you was saying they were on prime which they are not.
When you get into the Amazon Fire Stick, you come up with exactly the same screen as you do when you access Prime through VM and Sky. The one difference is that you have a ‘channels’ option along the list of features at the top of the screen (the same line as the ‘Home’ and ‘Search’ headings).

As far as I can see, it’s all part of Amazon Prime, but if ‘Prime’ actually indicates something else, that’s news to me. It all comes under my Prime subscription.

I am assuming you don’t have Roku or a Fire stick.

[EDIT]

I should add that if you select the ‘Prime’ streamer on Roku, it is the Amazon screen with the channels option that comes up, so I am sure I am correct to say that the ‘Channels’ option is on Prime. Just not on Prime viewed through Sky or Virgin Media.

I am really not hung up about what you call it, but it is clear that the Amazon screen that appears on Sky and VM does not include the ‘channels’ heading, which is a pity.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 15-03-2021 at 14:23.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote