View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 14:50   #10
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will Sky broadband be enough?

If you're getting Sky TV I'd recommend a faster speed as On Demand is mostly downloaded to the set top box, rather than streamed. Even though you don't need to have downloaded the whole programme before you can start watching, it's not instaneous playback. However, I thought you'd just renewed your contract with VM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The thing is I am now in a 17 month contract. I'll be happy to honour this and possibly stay even longer, but it's now being said that all customers will have to go onto the 360 when the VM contract with TiVo ends. If this is during the next 17 months i'll have to get legal advice to see if I can get out of the contract by claiming that this amounts to a significant material change to what I signed up for, if this doesn't work i'll look into the consequences of cancelling the direct debit, breaching my contract and moving to Sky Q, but I doubt it will come to this tbh.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote