Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 12:00   #10
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
Point 1 what? who said anything about memory card slots?

Point 2 Some models of PS3 do play PS2 games Sony removed the option on none jailbroken consoles cuz they are fools I do agree though the option would be a bonus

Point 3 seeing as your point 1 makes no sense I have no reply

Point 4 I agree

Point 5 MS may well have been doing it a long time. A success?? not so sure full of cheats I have been told and unruly loud mouthed gob*****s

Point 6 well a 2TB 2.5 inch hard drive alone is nearly £150 so I personally doubt there will be a 2TB version if there was it will be ridiculously expensive

The biggest downfall on both the new consoles is the tied up games you buy you can not sell the main market for console games surely is the play them sell them idiom that has existed previously.
My first was just a bit of humor heh, I was referring to the PS3 launch in which you couldn't transfer saves to the PS3 from the PS2, something you'll also not be able to do PS3>PS4.

As for the online bit, There are indeed cheaters and big mouth's across all online services but it's rare to come across said cheaters on the xbox live service unless you're actively looking for them. Cheating on consoles is still a long way off the PC luckily, it isn't plagued with wallhacking aimbotters.
Funnily enough, the USB functions on the Xbox are the highest cause of 'cheaters' but also another reason people pay for the service... Yeah people pay a sub so they can cheat online, Hilarious I know.