Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 12:42   #8
tizmeinnit

Re: Ps4 no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
1) I can't recall that being such a big deal when transitioning from the PS2 to the PS3, I can't recall outcries for Memory Card slots on the PS3.

2) The idea of Next Generation is you play Next Generation games. If you wish to play PS3 games then you have a PS3. Backwards compatibility is a bonus not a must have.

3) See points 1 & 2

4) I'd find it funny if anyone expected a brand new console to be cheap. £250 barebones minimum.

5) You say it like it's a bad thing? Microsoft have been charging since day one with regards to their online platform and look how widely successful it is. Paying a subscription for premium features gives Sony/Microsoft developers the chance to add unique features to each system and expand their on board content further, such as Netflix, Sky and so on.

6) I'd put it at three versions, 500gb, 1tb and 2tb editions.

Most of you are being way too quick in jumping the gun with criticism and seemed to have forgotten this was simply an announcement and a quick peek, we are yet to reach the biggest gaming expo of the year and anyone who assumed Sony would simply flaunt everything now was simply mislead. Sony will reveal everything at E3 2013 and every question answered fully then.

To answer the Poll, I'd say never because I'm sold by Microsoft every time but I'm open to both consoles for individual features, that meaning I'm hoping they actually have some sort of differences this time round and not some Blu Ray player I could care less about.
Point 1 what? who said anything about memory card slots?

Point 2 Some models of PS3 do play PS2 games Sony removed the option on none jailbroken consoles cuz they are fools I do agree though the option would be a bonus

Point 3 seeing as your point 1 makes no sense I have no reply

Point 4 I agree

Point 5 MS may well have been doing it a long time. A success?? not so sure full of cheats I have been told and unruly loud mouthed gob*****s

Point 6 well a 2TB 2.5 inch hard drive alone is nearly £150 so I personally doubt there will be a 2TB version if there was it will be ridiculously expensive

The biggest downfall on both the new consoles is the tied up games you buy you can not sell the main market for console games surely is the play them sell them idiom that has existed previously.