View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 18:59   #4854
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coronavirus

The government seems to have gone from a "lets think about this" approach to a headless chicken, knee jerk, lets panic approach. I've tried hard to support them and the sometimes baffling decisions they have made, but its just gone ridiculous now. From my discussions with family and friends, they are losing the support of the people (us) with these latest changes.

First with facemasks, then spain, now with lockdown (un)easing.
The leisure centre my family use was all ready to open on Aug 13th, my family had sessions booked. Now its all gone to pot again.

Baby, I was born this way.