View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 13:36   #4835
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
a) I don't use twitter, nor do i frequently reference it
b) if you need to be educated as to why the government made a poor decision to use twitter to deliver a hugely important message which required a great deal of information to be given to 4.5m affected people then thats a sad state of affairs
Did you miss the bit where it was announced on the late evening news? I should imagine the final decision was taken AFTER the early evening news. A post was made in this very thread timed as 9:22pm and taken from Sky News. It was also reported on the BBC News website.

No great deal of information required, just that those in specified areas should "KEEP AWAY FROM OTHERS(wherever they are, eg Wales)". Not that complicated.

How else do people suggest it should've been put in a simple manner, that can also cover all the bogus scenarios?

What do people expect, a years notice of any changes?