View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 11:57   #4831
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
So when have the media ever set out the underlying principles, so that people can understand them? They are CONSTANTLY causing confusion, merely by using the word "confusion", and CONSTANTLY handing out convenient excuses for people to use, that they can then use to not obey the simple rules. Eg "Oh I can't wear a mask because of X, Y, Z", when the X, Y, and Z have come from the media. "I don't have to socially distance because of X, Y, Z", when again those non-existent excuses have come direct from the media. They just repeat them parrot-fashion. Just watch the news and see the excuses people come up with, and then say that the excuse has just been repeating something in the media. It goes on CONSTANTLY on all sorts of issues, long before now.
So what you're saying is that the governments instructions have been perfectly crystal clear and the media have sought to confuse the issue by adding things the government haven't said?

To confirm, you're saying that for example the government has never said about who is required to wear a mask and which people are exempt?

Aye, righto.......

To add to that, making the announcement on twitter? hardly able to get a clear message across with limited characters, I"m presuming that's of course twitters fault.....

Last edited by mrmistoffelees; 31-07-2020 at 12:03.