View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 14:22   #11
oscarandjo
cf.member

oscarandjo is on a distinguished roadoscarandjo is on a distinguished road
Re: Only 8 Downstream channels, and getting 200Mbps, not the promised 400Mbps.

Just got off the phone with another customer retentions guy. He told me that it was probably an honest mistake and the package was supposed to be a doubling of 100Mbps to 200Mbps, not 200Mbps to 400Mbps.

He said there's no way to move me to the 400Mbps package as the highest I can get in my area was 350Mbps, but was also unable to increase my speeds to 350Mbps because it would result in the price going up.

I asked if I could raise it to someone higher, but he said he's not been able to refer calls to a manager for "months".

I also asked if the call could be listened to, and he said the call monitoring was handled by a third party and the company will only listen to 1 call every month per call centre employee, and my call was unlikely to be selected?!?

He's sending me out a SH3 as I only had the SH2ac.

His last suggestion was calling customer retentions again at the beginning of next month as each employee gets 10 discounts per month that renew at the beginning of the month. Then they might be able to give me 350Mbps at the price I'm paying.

Honestly, I'm angry because the only reason I'm paying £47/month instead of a cheaper price I was quoted before was because of the ludicrous speed of 400Mbps, which justified the increase in price. I've been ripped off.
oscarandjo is offline   Reply With Quote