View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 21:26   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Only 8 Downstream channels, and getting 200Mbps, not the promised 400Mbps.

You can try asking for 400mbits to demonstrate a level of ignorance in saying you just want what you was told but don't expect to get it realistically. I consistently get 378mbits out of my 350mbit connection because it is provisioned at 402 but it is provisioned at 402 to ensure I get 350 or above. Just because you are provisioned at 402mbits doesn't mean it is a 400mbit tier. If it was it would have to be provisioned at 450+. See what happens though, it is highly doubtful the first agent you speak to will be able to satisfactorily resolve your issue and you may end up having to put in a complaint. Imho a very good outcome for you would be to pay the same price you are now but be bumped up a tier/package to 350mbits. They would do this by moving you up to the next tier and charging you for it and then applying a discount to your account to bring the cost down.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote