View Single Post
Old 21-11-2016, 15:02   #3104
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
If what you're saying is right, jj20x, and Kix is testing on VM, then I am hoping for further Sony/CSC channels yet to launch. I am absolutely dying to see Sony Movies and True Crime and maybe relaunch Scuzz and Chart Show TV. They would be great additions to the VM lineup in my opinion.
Why are you so excited about if the Sony Movie Channel is coming to VM?

It's pretty much the same channel as Movie Mix with the movies shown in different time slots but in the same low picture quality.

If they were to relaunch it as an HD film channel like it is the the US I would be interested.

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
As of today

-4Seven HD is in full testing with live video and EPG information (May even launch by December).
-Fox News Channel is testing in some areas right now.
-Kix just an name has appeared - no live video or EPG information yet.
Any update on if/when Amazon Video will be launching?

This side of Christmas would be great!

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
True bud but with AMC also being on the SKY platform, to BT Sport subscribers that will probably boost up numbers too.
AMC is one of the lowest rating TV channels in the UK, due to the exclusivity to BT customers it's watched by very few people.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote