View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 15:50   #7
oliver1948uk
cf.geek

Services: VM Mix TV, 200 internet, basic house phone. Also Virgin mobile phone
oliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quadsoliver1948uk has a fine set of Quads
Re: Help, how do I get through to VM to discuss reducing my bill at the current time?

I was in exactly the same situation a couple of weeks ago with the added problem I can't use the phone because of hearing problems so I got my lad to ring but he was not prepared to hold on for the estimated hour.

Somehow (and I can't remember quite how) he was given a number to send a text to (or did they text him?). At first this was a robot who couldn't understand my message but passed it to a human being. She could only quote me a ridiculous price for what I had now but said she would pass it to retentions but it may take some time for them to reply.

The next day, retentions sent a text and I managed to get my excellent current deal renewed for just £2 more per month for 18 months. This was later confirmed by email.

A satisfactory conclusion.
oliver1948uk is offline   Reply With Quote