View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 13:18   #12939
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

A little bit of of good & bad news Imo.

I received a letter from the hospital today and tbh it was not what I was expecting after being told that my endoscopy would be done under GA.

I have just received a letter stating otherwise and I quote I will make arrangements for this to be done with Propofol sedation. I will also copy the letter to the lady so that she is aware that doing it this method increases her risks, though if she would like to discuss this me further beforehand I would be happy to see her in the clinic.

My question is has anyone had Propofol sedation and will it knock me out as the other sedation just did not work with me and tbh I'm prettified now that this may the case with this, I cannot believe they have once again took the offer of a GA away despite stating otherwise both verbally and by letter.

Any feed back on Propofol sedation will be most welcomed.