View Single Post
Old 30-04-2019, 20:46   #21
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

Thanks for setting the pack contents so clearly SonicMaster. It makes it easier to digest.

I don't think it means anything to the old, no longer sold, tiers like Mix and Fun. Nobody new will be able to get them, but I can't see them wanting to upset exisiting customers by moving them onto the new packs, it would be a lot of work for VM if nothing else.

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

The packs are badly balanced, I agree SonicMaster. Given those are all the same price they should be more equal.
----
Of topic, but it occurred to me the presence of the HD versions of ITV2/3/4/Be and More4/E4 in the Entertainment selection makes it highly unlikely they will be part of any swap, if another set of HD swaps is due any time soon. ITV and C4 obviously value the extra revenue.

Can't say I am surprised.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote