Thread: US Timeline The Crossing
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 12:43   #13
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Crossing

Just caught up and I am glad they sort of wrapped it up with a happy ending and at the same time left the story open and to be continued. It is a good series and I would have watched more. It would be interesting to find out if the sheriff/sheriff's dna is the starting point for Apex because of the dream we saw him have. To make it a realistic story line though I would want a proper reason why and would Reece & Co eventually determine that that is why his name is on the wall and pop him off in the past in order to protect the future?
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote