View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 04:58   #246
RizzyKing

Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I have no doubts there are experts on the effects of verbal abuse there are experts for how long it takes cornflakes to get soggy the problem here is we are creating a society of weak people looking to hide behind ridiculous laws for their safety. I will tell you why i take any and all insults and it has nothing to do with pride it's all about facing those people and giving back as much as they give usually they take a lot less then they give before retreating. It was a part of my growing up process to learn how to deal with and defend myself from idiots and it has had a positive impact on my life being able to do it and not relying on others or bothering\expecting them to defend me.

Can you imagine our society in a couple of generations if this lunacy continues we will be so weak and afraid we will become a sovereign doormat of a nation scared of it's own shadow. These laws are just begging to be abused and already are to an extent and will become just another cash cow for the already bottom feeding lawyers. Rather then expect laws to protect you from normal everyday life go get the help be it courses or therapy but for gods sake stop this lunacy before the damage is permanent.