View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 22:43   #11
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: VM refuse to sign up to Ofcom code to protect loyal customers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
The one, minor, issue I'd heard of a few years back was where Virgin left people on legacy packages that had been overtaken by new equivalent services, sometimes slightly cheaper, with faster broadband etc. and not migrated them over automatically.

I remember visiting an elderly relative who still had a standalone modem and 20 meg when I'm sure the minimum service you could actively buy was 50 meg.
I'm just out of contract(I did get a reminder email) and was looking around at the prices, and M50 is lot lot more expensive than other BB speeds, even M500.
Eg base of Maxit TV, Sky cinema and Talk more Weekends
M50 is £132.95, M500 is £116. On top of that the M50 doesn't have the reduced in-contract price of the M500 of £70/month.
An extra £62.95/month for 18 months and then an extra £16.95 for a slower service. Just crazy pricing.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote