View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 09:54   #4
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: ASUS RT-AC88U providing unstable and incomplete service

I had a Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000. One of the worst routers i had. I had it 10 months, since the outset i saw a 10% decrease in wifi speed, browsing was sluggish and if u need to update router settings the entire router has to reboot each time.

I got so annoyed with it i took a hammer to it and its the best thing i could have done for the Netgear was to put it out of its misery.

I replaced for an Asus AC86U and all now is well, i had the AC87u before i bought the netgear but it packed in, wouldnt power on.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote