View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 12:48   #612
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Not when children are being attracted to the betting industry by the nice shiny ads? I think it's time they toned down the ads or even better ban them altogether. Gambling addiction is as bad as tobacco addiction.It ruins lives.
Yes as I said I sort of agree and they should certainly be much stricter rules. In my opinion i`d say no gambling adverts before 9 o clock at night. But then some would say kids watch tv till late into the night so where do we draw the line. Ultimately it`s surely up to parents to keep tighter reigns on their ofspring,and make it their business to know exactly what they`re up to in and out of the home.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote