View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 19:08   #161
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
And they and you are wrong as well, as all know what BLM protestors were calling for in some of those States the in the US, for the complete removal of the police.

This is what's called a strawman argument. You're deliberately misrepresenting the argument to make it easier to attack.

Nobody in this thread is suggesting to get rid of the police and that misconception has been addressed several times. You are point blank refusing to accept this by saying "they and you are wrong".

How can we be wrong about our own point of view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So I reiterate, in what universe does it mean to Defund, to not mean not remove funds in their entirety, I do not want the pathetic communist and leftist understanding of it thrown at me.
Simple: This universe. The one you refuse to engage in.