View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 10:20   #3783
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

As with any poll in the immediate aftermath of "an event" it'll be interesting to see if it sticks or voters reflect on it and as time passes go back to considering other issues.

As always the propaganda wing of the British state at the BBC gave the story undue prominence with Sarah Smith falling into the trap of hearing what she wanted to hear rather than what was actually said resulting in her claim on the 6 o'clock news that Salmond urged Sturgeon to resign, something she retracted to her 24 thousand twitter followers.

https://twitter.com/BBCsarahsmith/st...634144258?s=20

I know the BBC aren't what they used to be but I'm going to work on the basis that the 6 o'clock news gets more than 24 thousand viewers.

But yes I do agree this election will be fascinating, with unintended outcomes of the PR system perhaps the margin between majority Government/minority Government propped up by Greens or perhaps outright minority Government where not even the support of the Greens gets to a majority.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote