Thread: HELP???
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 13:50   #9
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: HELP???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well both my boxes no longer have a phone line connected to them, so one of them is working by magic!
It will still work , however my point still stands multiroom sub's are still required currently to have their STB's connected to a working landline. I'm not saying your wrong in what you've done as it's clearly the installer who's advised wrong. The landline is required to do periodic callbacks to prove that your boxes are both connected to your landline registered at your address.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote